I’m Katiuscia Vanzetti, I have been part of the Energia Italia family for about 7 years, I manage Energia Italia’s relationships with suppliers. I take care of everything related to planning and scheduling the arrival of merchandise in both the short and long term.
I study, analyze, and manage the financial aspect of the company by controlling all outgoing movements.
My team dynamic is based on collaboration, and on mutual trust. We are a team that works together towards unique goals.
“I believe that transparency is an essential tool so that relationships with our suppliers and our stakeholders are continually reinforced.”
“Honesty, even regarding the financial part of Energia Italia, is what allows us to distinguish ourselves and make us valid commercial partners by building solid relationships based on trust and sincerity.”
“We have been able to establish ourselves within Italy, and show ourselves as reliable by operating clearly and respecting the commitments made both inside and outside the company.”
The Accounts Payable Manager is responsible for:
- managing the procurement process of the goods and services necessary to achieve company objectives;
- taking into consideration sales forecasts and company objectives in accordance with the sales director, so as to adequately plan the times and quantities of goods that must arrive at the operational offices;
- the continual purchase planning;
- supervising product records and price lists;
- coordinating the semi-annual warehouse inventory.
At the center of the job description is the relationship with suppliers, communicating and negotiating effectively with them and optimizing the T.C.O. (Total Cost of Ownership of supplies): the role must identify suppliers, contact them, and negotiate to get the best pricing, the best quality, the best service conditions, and the best possible agreements.
It is also includes being responsible for establishing a purchasing budget together with the Commercial Manager, Buyer Manager, and Sales Manager.
This role interacts with:
- general management to obtain the financial resources necessary to achieve the set objectives;
- with the Buyer Manager to develop a strategic and operational purchasing plan;
- with the Accounts Receivable Manager to define cash flow;
- with the Accounts Payable Manager to verify supplier balances, turnover, and agreed bonuses;
- with the logistics area for planning incoming goods (continually monitoring the warehouse spaces);
- with the commercial area for direct delivery orders of goods not in stock;
- with the marketing area for the management of discounts obtained in relation to co-marketing;
- with the training department for the management of our department’s continuous training process.
- Many years of experience in the Renewable Energy field
- Knowledge of industry products and merchandise
- Knowledge of both Customers and Suppliers
- Knowledge of CRM and ERP software
- Coordination and planning skills
- Managerial skills aquired through professional experience
- Ability to check and manage incoming goods and shipments
The Accounts Payable Manager must be able to:
Manage supplier records
Manage the PURCHASE AND SALES PRICE LISTS
Manage SHIPMENT REQUESTS
email the entry of goods into Italy certification upon supplier request
Manage warehouse stocks, both purchased and sold, by compiling files requested by the supplier on a monthly basis
MANAGE FULFILLMENT OF CUSTOMER ORDERS
Check transactions on CRM and activate orders to the supplier both in direct deliveries and in triangulations with the carrier.
MANAGE THE CARRIERS
Update the price lists of loyality carriers
PLAN AND MANAGE PURCHASES
Manage SCHEDULED ORDERS
Manage ORDERS SOLD but not ready for delivery
Manage the preparation of the SUPPLIER ORDER FILE
Manage supplier quotes/orders
Check and monitor purchasing planning in order to evaluate the achievement of objectives
Manage and, if needed, request Supplier Rewards and NC for achieving objectives
Communicate the arrival of the goods to the various teams
Communicate system loading
Communicate the loading of an order related to a specific one TO one customer into the system
MANAGE SUPPLIER PAYMENTS
Schedule supplier payments
Manage supplier transfers
Collect and manage suppliers’ bank receipts at the end of the month
Manage the extintion of supplier loans
Manage activate of supplier loans
Update Energy strategy
Oversee the updating of the CASHFLOW
Administration · Accounts Payable
Read the latest news from our blog
Some articles that may interest you
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.