at Energia Italia (See other positions)
Who we are:
Our company has developed new models and services to support energy saving professionals: today, Energia Italia is a developer of innovative solutions made from a combination of products, services, and winning business models. Today, renewable energies are an extraordinary and essential opportunity for our very survival.
In a scenario of continuous cultural changes, our concept of renewable energy broadens to include the development of human potential, new organizational models, and the use of cutting-edge IT and technological tools.
Graphic Designer Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on 5+ projects simultaneously based on your current workload
- Create the visual aspects of marketing materials, websites, and other media, including infographics.
- Assembling different elements of a design created by other professionals, such as icons, photographs, and/or other components needed for a website design
- Consult clients’ marketing, copywriting, and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ cultures and business objectives.
Graphic Designer Qualities and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Design, Marketing, or related fields
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, particularly with simulations, web design, and multimedia presentations.
- 4+ years of professional commercial design experience, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Experience working with WordPress templates
- Adaptation skills and a designer’s eye
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take and apply constructive criticism from colleagues and customers