Don’t waste time living someone else’s life. Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Over the past twenty years, Coaching has “caught on”, including in Italy. It has been recognized as a valid method in various fields because it is a useful tool aimed at improving quality of life, and of the relationships with oneself and with others, thus promoting knowledge and awareness of oneself, one’s resources, and areas for improvement.
This is why we have our “Energy Coaches”, they act as expert “facilitators”, supporting our Human Resources, with courage and determination.
This approach allows us to optimize the various learning phases, which are fundamental for facing challenges. This method, pushes Energia Italia, towards a “problem solving” culture, remaining focused on personal growth, not as an “abstract” concept, but as a set of concrete actions that allow our Human Resources to continue a path made up of crises and opportunities, of role models, of creativity, of rationality and of intuition, in short, a path that unites a multidisciplinary approach conceived of, as Napoleon Hill said, as an “alliance of brains”. An alliance, meaning a group of people who discuss issues, where everyone interacts in a productive (and creative) way, helping everyone to reach a higher level of knowledge. This vision is strengthened by another concept dear to us expressed by Alex Osborn, (author of the creativity technique called Brainstorming), “people can conceive twice as many ideas when they work in groups”.
Check out the program
- Studying using the S.W.O.T. method of analyzing the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats of the different company work teams
- Identifying, developing, and planning training needs
- Developing Critical Thinking
- Developing corporate culture
- Developing a culture of pro-active training
- Developing a culture of interdependence
- Developing a Culture of Abundance
- Developing a KPI objectives Culture
- Developing a Culture of Change
- Developing a Culture of Intrinsic Motivation
- Developing a Goal Setting Culture
- Developing G.R.O.W. Model Culture
- Developing Leadership Culture
- Developing a culture of resilience
- Developing Team Building Culture
- Developing the Culture of Objections Management
- Develop a feedback culture
- Developing Corporate Identity Culture
- Periodic One to One, One to Team, and One to All meetings with the R.U. of Energia Italia
HR training development, planning, and programming
Find out more
The Energy Coach, together with the Training Department, is responsible for developing, planning, and scheduling the Training Needs of Human Resources. The goal is the development of knowledge, skills, and information possessed both by our structured personnel (already employed by the Company) and by future Resources. In doing this, the diffusion of values and behavior models occurs.
The H.R. and Training Departments, from an “interdependence” perspective, work in the creation of a training initiative that requires following a process divided into four phases.
The first phase is the analysis of needs, i.e. an organizational, social, and/or psychological analysis activity aimed at identifying the needs that the training must respond to. This phase has characteristics that vary considerably in relation to the nature of the training paths to be designed.
The second phase represents the implementation of the training plan, i.e. the actual planning of the intervention. This phase takes the goals that have been previously established by the various parties involved, and it translates them into actions meant to promote learning.
The third phase is delivery, or the concrete activity of carrying out the training intervention. Delivery is directly linked to the ability with which the main actors (teachers and participants) interact, together with the nature of the teaching methods used.
The fourth and last phase is the evaluation of the training course by its participants. Feedback, training conclusion report, and S.W.O.T. Analysis.