“Quality is never an accident, it is always the result of intelligent effort” (J.Ruskin)
Certifications add value to an organization because they are a guarantee of reliability for customers, suppliers, employees, and collaborators.
Having a certified management system ensures that the services offered meet quality standards and that the future of the organization is on the right track.
Download company certificates in PDF ↓
ISO 9001 – Quality Management System Certification
The ISO 9001 standard is the standard of reference for Quality Management Systems recognized internationally.
The main advantages of the UNI EN ISO 9001 standard are:
- Improvement of products, processes, and service quality
- Increased level of customer satisfaction
- Improved productivity
- Competitive advantage.
ISO 50001 - Energy Management Systems
The goal of the ISO 50001 standard is to allow organizations to create and maintain an Energy Management System (EMS) that allows them to continuously improve their energy performance. It offers organizations in any sector, both private and public, management strategies that aim to achieve:
- an increase in energy efficiency
- a reduction in costs
- an improvement in energy performance, which must in turn be integrated into the management of the organisation’s daily activities.
ISO 45001 - HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
ISO 45001 is the global international standard for occupational health and safety, issued to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases. The ISO 45001 certification was developed to mitigate all factors that can cause irreparable harm to employees and businesses.
Codice Etico D.Lgs 231
Legislative Decree 231/01 establishes the employer’s and the company’s responsibilities in case of offenses committed by its employees. In such cases the employer can protect itself from legal action if it can demonstrate that it has adopted and effectively implemented an organisation, management, and control model suitable for preventing crimes such as what occurred.
The “antidote” needed in order to avoid the involvement of the company or organization in one of the crimes pre-established by the law by invoking the exclusion or limitation of its liability is to firstly equip itself with an adequate Organizational Model and rely on a Supervisory Body that controls it.
SA8000:2014 - SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY
The SA8000:2014 certification is an international standard that aims to improve working conditions around the world. Its main features include:
- Guaranteeing respect for human rights.
- Enforcing standards for health and safety at work.
- Protecting rights for workers and child labor.
- Fair remuneration.
- Regulating working hours.
- Prohibiting discrimination.
- Providing fair disciplinary procedures.
- Enforcing an effective SA8000 requirements management system.
The ISO 30415:2021 certificate The ISO 30415:2021 certification defines the requirements to be respected by organizations that have voluntarily undertaken a path to adopt “inclusive” behaviors. It is a voluntary standard, but also the only one recognized internationally with obligatory acceptance by the National Standardization Bodies Any organization that, through its human resources, adopts the requirements of this standard, will be able to give objective evidence to interested third parties of its commitment to adopting inclusive behaviors for all types of diversity (gender, race, sexual orientation, culture, disability, and so on) by undergoing checks by an independent certification body to obtain and maintain a certification of conformity.
ISO 37001, published in October 2016, establishes management system requirements designed to help you prevent, detect, and respond to corruption, as well as comply with anti-corruption laws and voluntary commitments applicable to businesses.
ISO 37001 helps prevent, identify, and manage situations of corruption (active or passive) by the organisation, its staff, and its business partners, promoting a series of measures and checks and providing supporting guidance for the related application.
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
The ISO 14001 Standard represents the regulatory reference point for companies and organizations equipped, or intending to equip themselves, with an Environmental Management System. The standard applies to environmental aspects that the organization identifies as those that it can keep under control and as those on which it can exert an influence. The resulting advantages of certification are:
- Improved image as a party interested in environmental protection.
- Acts as a tool for managing risk related to the supply chain.
- Fulfills customer requirement;
- Possibility of participating in public bids and tenders, where this certification is required;
- Reduction of management costs through the streamlining of raw material consumption, reduction of waste production and emissions, reduction of energy costs
- Environmental protection and conscious use of resources
The ISO 27001:2017 certification concerns information security management. Its main features include:
- Establishes the requirements for an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Requires assessment of information security risks and implementation of appropriate checks.
- Includes implementing security measures to protect information.
- Calls for the review and continuous improvement of the ISMS system.
- Requires management involvement for the effectiveness of the system.
- Includes requirements for managing security vendors.
- Requires the development of a security incident response plan.
ISO 31000 – RISK MANAGEMENT STANDARD
ISO 31000:2018, an international standard for risk management. Its main features include:
- Provides guidelines on how to risk management.
- Applicable to any organization regardless of type, size, activity, and sector.
- Requires a structured approach to risk management.
- Emphasizes the importance of risk management in achieving the organization’s objectives.
- It supports the creation of a risk management framework that is integrated into the organization.
Certificazioni work in progress
Environmental, Social, and Governance
How is the sustainability of a company measured? Are the policies adopted really aimed at protecting the environment, ethical work, and energy savings? We should try to answer these questions using three factors:
Everything that entails sustainability comes through the measurement of these parameters. Specifically, ESG Certification is made up of a set of operational standards that serve as the base for the company’s new strategies. There must be both awareness of environmental and social responsibility, and resource management at the core of an organization that wishes to undertake the certification process.
We want to become a B Corp that is, a company that is committed to measuring and considering its ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOCIAL PERFORMANCE with the same attention traditionally reserved for economic results and that believes in business as a positive force that is committed to producing value for the biosphere and society. We want to obtain a B-Corp certification in order to measure the impact of our company on society from a 360 degree perspective, starting with economic performance, and continuing with environmental policies, links with the territory and the community, respect for workers’ rights, all the way to the quality of relationships with customers.
“Quality must be built, not contained”
Quality is an ideal towards which every business process must strive to the maximum of its possibilities. It is important to remember that the ultimate goal of the quality of a good or service is to achieve the satisfaction of its end user.
The meaning of corporate sustainability, goes beyond the environmental impact of a company, because it also considers the well-being of society.
Training new generations to put them at the helm of change: education for Sustainable Development and Earth Protection.
Why are certifications important?
Certifications are an essential part of a company’s response to society’s increasingly pressing demands in terms of quality, health, environment, and safety. Furthermore, they are a strategic element that allows a company to differentiate itself from competitors and emerge in the reference market. Energia Italia views its certifications as the postive outcome of having raised its standard of corporate improvement. Each certification obtained represents a success for the entire team who works every day on corporate cultural change. Our certifications do not represent a point of arrival, rather the starting point for new challenges.